Renovation, repair and draught proofing
Maintain and repair your existing traditional windows
- Traditionally the most common and cost-effective way to improve the appearance and performance of your existing sash windows.
- Unlike modern windows, sash windows were designed to be taken apart and maintained.
- Our skilled teams carefully dismantle your existing windows allowing them to repair every part required, often removing years of old paint (where applicable) and installing a fully hidden draught proofing system.
- Renovation can provide excellent results, and lots of sash windows we look at can be completely restored to a good standard.
- You’ll be left with windows free from draughts, aesthetically improved and well balanced making them smooth and easy to operate.
- Renovation and restoration repairs are favoured by conservation offices in Warwickshire and up and down the country in listed buildings and conservation areas.